So I have been doing a lot of thinking and realizing a lot of things in the past few days. Its just so interesting because it is one of those things that keeps pursuing me. My friends have brought it up in conversation - it was even the base for our discussion last night in house group. It has been stated over the weekend at a graduation I went to. It is one of those things that is more than just coincidence...
The thing that makes it hard is that I am trying to act on it but my actions keep getting shot down. I am going out and striving for this but it seems too far off for me to get to - which is also ironic as it was another thing that was addressed in house church.
As many of you know I feel as though my current job is something I am settling for. I am not using my all to go out and work a job that is best for me. I don't think the lack of work in the last 2 weeks is all for not...I think it is purposeful to get me directed more towards where I am being led to. The dilemma is that even though I have been applying for jobs I have yet to get a call back in regard to these applications. I know there is purpose in all of that too but it makes it that much harder because the money I have saved up for something like this is diminishing. My knee has yet to produce a way for it to pay fully for itself and my car in all its glory is not giving me extra change for all the gas it requires.
So I ask you for input - I am my own person and will make the final choice the way I see best but I would love for some input as to what you think I should do next. We all know living at home forever would not be in everyone's best interest.
Also please do not take this as a loss of faith or direction. This is just a stage of life where I do not know what exactly comes next and I just find myself reflecting on where I am...peace and love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment