I know - throw back for me but I've been listening to a lot of the rock of years past. I like it.
Crazy how much has gone on this week. Of all the week I haven't been sleeping well - I know shocker. NOT. It's ironic because someone I work with loves to take pills to help her sleep because she loves the dreams she has. I wish I could take a pill not to dream. Still seems like over half of my dreams are nightmares. Strange to say that. I'm an adult - should I even be dreaming at all?
Its also funny how I've noticed other things that when I was younger I was terrified of. Like last night - it stormed something fierce over here - like not to far from here F1 or something like that tornado. But anyways it was storming and I laid in bed for probably a good hour until about 2am just listening to the rain and the thunder in the distance. It was great to relax even if it was really freakishly late. I hated storms when I was younger, was completely terrified. Julie and Jenny can attest to that...
I also hated staying home alone. Now a night home alone to kick back - have a glass of wine...
Dream on, dream on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment